Journal Metrics (updated 03-14-2021)
Published by AcademicPres under the aegis of:
Updated: March 14, 2021
Own statistical data
Statistical data of Notulae Scientia Biologicae journal electronic platform
- Total number of articles (including ‘editorials’, considered as introductory pages – containing journal information, editorial team, contents, etc., one article for each issue) = 999
- Total number of articles (respectively scientific manuscripts, without introductory pages) = 953
- Number of issues (the journal is quarterly) = 46
- Average number of articles per issue = 953/46 = 20.7
- Average number of articles per complete volume (full year) = 83.3
- Acceptance/Rejection Rates = 25.4% (acceptance rate)
- All issues of the journal were published according to the assumed data (quarterly). There was no delay in all years of publication. Each issue was published before the end of the assumed quarterly term
- The above data are from March 14, 2021, after the publication of Issue 1, Volume 13, 2021
The editors-in-chief thank the authors, reviewers, members of the editorial board for their contribution to the journal, the understanding and observance of the norms and principles of quality and the scientific and moral ethics of the publications.
Statistical data of Notulae Scientia Biologicae - academic databases
Notulae Scientia Biologicae - Indicators:
MIAR - Universitat de Barcelona
Title: NOTULAE SCIENTIA BIOLOGICAE
ISSN: 2067-3264 Country: Romania URL: http://www.notulaebiologicae.ro/index.php/nsb Subject: BIOLOGY Academic field: BIOTECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY Indexed in: Academic Search Premier, Agricultural & Environmental Science Database, Animal Behavior Abstracts, Aquatic Science & Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA), CAB Abstracts, Veterinary Science Database, DOAJ Evaluated in: Directory of Open Access Journals OA policies: SHERPA/RoMEO colour ungraded ICDS: ISSN: 2067-3264,2067-3264,2067-3205 Está en dos o más bases datos de indización y resumen o en DOAJ (Academic Search Premier, Agricultural & Environmental Science Database, Animal Behavior Abstracts, Aquatic Science & Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA), CAB Abstracts, Veterinary Science Database, DOAJ) = 3+2 = 5 Antigüedad = 12 años (fecha inicio: 2009) Pervivencia: log10(12) = +1.1 ICDS = 6.1
Ranking: 5807 / 82174
Ranking in 2020 1179 / 58056
ISI Clarivate, Web of Science
Number of citations of articles published in Notulae Scientia Biologicae in ISI Clarivate database, Web of Science (in ISI, WoS, SCIE indexed journals): 2504 (636 references; from a total of 953 published articles in Notulae Scientia Biologicae; date - March 14, 2021)
Resuming (ISI Clarivate, Web of Science - ISI, WoS, SCIE):
- CITED REFERENCE INDEX - References: 636
- Total citations in ISI journals: 2504
- Average ISI citations per article: 2504/953=2.627
- Citing Articles (equivalent to h-index of the journal): 19
Notulae Scientia Biologicae has been evaluated and accepted for Scopus indexation!
Scopus and CiteScore statistics will be visible after the next issues of the journal will be indexed.
There are information about Scopus CiteScore and its methodology, see:
"Improved Citescore. We have updated the CiteScore methodology to ensure a more robust, stable and comprehensive metric which provides an indication of research impact, earlier. The updated methodology will be applied to the calculation of CiteScore, as well as retroactively for all previous CiteScore years (ie. 2018, 2017, 2016…). The previous CiteScore values have been removed and are no longer available." on https://www.scopus.com/home
Many thanks and congratulations to the authors, reviewers and members of the editorial team for their quality work over the years. Scopus indexing is the highest recognition of their great work and efforts!